Irrespective of whether you are an authorised user or a visitor of our site, 2IQ RESEARCH is committed to protecting and respecting your online privacy and will do anything to maintain it. Our goal is to offer you a quick, high-quality and intuitive service and at the same time ensure the privacy of your personal information. To increase our standards in terms of quality, usability, safety and speed, 2IQ RESEARCH needs to monitor the use of our system and gather information about its users.
"2IQ RESEARCH" refers to the Content provided subject to these General Terms and Conditions and/or 2IQ RESEARCH GmbH. These terms and conditions supplement the General Terms and Conditions for using 2IQ RESEARCH.
1. How 2IQ RESEARCH may handle your Personal Data
All laws and statures on data protection of the Federal Republic of Germany and those of the European Union are rigidly followed by 2IQ RESEARCH and represent the ultimate authority to determine how 2IQ RESEARCH shall collect, process and use your personal data.
2. What information is collected about Users of 2IQ RESEARCH's Content?
Your personal data will be stored once when you sign up for our Content, 2IQ RESEARCH will save the following data in a log file every time you access Content on our website.
- During the process of registration, you are required to submit personal information to a registration form. There are some clearly marked compulsory fields that must be filled out, whereas some information can be entered voluntarily; however, any information you send through this application form will be stored and processed to offer you the services you requested to your full satisfaction.
- We log your IP addresses, which are automatically provided by your internet service provider and clearly help to identify where and when your request to view our websites originated, the amount of data you accessed, name and IP address of the "remote host computer" (the computer requesting the respective page on 2IQ RESEARCH servers), the "referrer" (page from which you have accessed 2IQ RESEARCH websites), and the "user agent" (product and release information of your internet browser).
- Information made available using cookies. (If you are not familiar with the concept of cookies, please click here or scroll to the bottom of this page.)
3. How may information be used by 2IQ RESEARCH?
- 2IQ RESEARCH collects and analyzes the log files for statistical purposes in order to identify times when 2IQ RESEARCH websites are highly frequented and how much internet traffic is created on our servers during those particular hours. Closely examining the log files enables us to detect defects and errors in our system such as programme faults or broken hyperlinks; thus, we can continually improve the quality and service of the 2IQ RESEARCH Websites.
- 2IQ RESEARCH does not connect/match individual user account information with search queries or other website demands stored in our log files. However, 2IQ RESEARCH reserves the right to review the log files from the last known IP address of a licensed user if 2IQ RESEARCH has reasonable cause to believe that a member is using the Content offered by 2IQ RESEARCH not in compliance with contractual agreements or the applicable legislation.
4. Information Sharing
Your Personal Data shall only be used to provide you with 2IQ RESEARCH Content on the Internet for which you have registered, and 2IQ RESEARCH will not transmit, sell, or rent your Personal Data to third parties for advertising, marketing or any other purposes except to provide you with Content you have requested, when we have your permission or for the following reasons:
- We abide by subpoenas, court orders, or legal processes. 2IQ RESEARCH will also forward Personal Data to the appropriate authorities to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
5. Cookies and why we use them
Cookies are used to track the individual users after they logged in to the 2IQ RESEARCH database with your user name and password. Cookies are basically small, encrypted "text files" that are sent from a web server to the browser of your personal computer, where they are stored locally. For the remainder of your browsing session, you will be identified by us through this cookie, and it will be deleted as soon as you terminate your session. Cookies are used in order to recognize our Customers more quickly. If you check the "Remember me on this computer"-box at log-in, you will sign in automatically when you access our website. Your browser settings must allow cookies for our website to work properly. You will soon realize that cookies are a widespread industry standard and are being used on all major websites in the world because they make the browsing experience more productive and more comfortable.
In accessing and surfing our website, you agree to our collecting and using your personal information in accordance with this agreement on your privacy.
7. Accessibility of these Terms and Conditions on Data Protection
2IQ RESEARCH reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions on Data Protection, in the event that this becomes necessary due to gaps in these Terms and Conditions on Data Protection identified after their release, or in the event that it becomes necessary with respect to additional or amended services provided by 2IQ RESEARCH, and to do this at any given time with or without prior notice.
2iQ Research GmbH
Bockenheimer Anlage 2